January 08, 2014

Bathroom Praises!

When Dawson does something 'good' or behaves well, I LITERALLY jump up and down with excitement and squeal in this really high (and i'll admit, really annoying) voice! Did you watch my New Years video with banging pots and pans on our porch?? If you have watched it, you know exactly how my high pitch squeal, over the top, bubbly excitement sounds. Haha if you can't laugh at yourself, you can't (and wont) have fun in life! I definitely get the "Most Embarrassing Mom/Wife Award" and I am dang proud of it. ;) I always go a little crazy overboard. I want Dawson to always know how proud and excited I am of him. Well, it is definitely rubbing off on him...

Yesterday as I was coming out of the bathroom, Dawson was waiting for me outside the door and as soon as I walked out he was clapping his hands and jumping for joy yelling in his own little version of a high pitch squeal... "Good job mommy, good potty!! You did it!!" It made me feel good to see him noticing others 'good job' doings such as going to the bathroom. ;)

2 comments: