January 08, 2014

Let's Tease Daddy!

Dawson loves it when we play like we are asleep so he can yell "WAKE UP!!" We pretend it scares us and he runs off giggling. Well this time, he had to wake us up by giving us a smooch. He happily gave me a big smooch and of course I woke up from a deep sleep. ;) And for daddy, well that's another story. Apparently he didn't want to give daddy a kiss, but he wanted him to wake up. So he made his hand into a fist and pushed it up against his lips. Jake and I couldn't stop laughing! It reminded me a lot of the movie "Dennis the Menace" when the little girl makes the boy close his eyes and she makes him kiss her baby doll's bum. That is a great movie! Well it didn't stop there with Dawson. I told him to make daddy kiss his foot. So he did! He is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment