February 14, 2014

"You Ok??"

I know I say it over and OVER again, but Dawson really is such a sweetheart! He is already selfless and worried about everyone around him other than himself. There have been a lot of these incidents, but I will just list a couple.
We were at Jake's church ball game the other night and one of the basketball players fell on the ground. Dawson immediately stopped what he was doing, ran over to me and asked, "Boy, he ok? He ok?" Another incident was when we were at Target and a baby was crying and he looked at me with his BIG, beautiful brown eyes and said, "Mommy, baby hurt? Baby ok?"
Dawson is truly an angel! He is already showing his personality and compassion towards others, and at only 2 years old! (well ALMOST 2 years old next month.. WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE???) He is so selfless and caring! It is amazing to watch him grow up into an AMAZING boy! (I've always known he is an amazing little boy, right from the first moments I saw him!) I am so incredibly blessed to be his mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment