April 03, 2014

Silly Faces

Dawson and I were sitting in the drive through at McDonald's today (I was getting my lovely Diet Coke for a buck and getting Dawson some cookies for doing such a GREAT job listening to mommy while we were at story time at the library) and it was the looongest line EVER! Can you say lunch rush?? Sheesh! Anyways, while we were sitting there, we were listening to our CD "Frozen" and singing along and having a good ole time. Dawson got quiet in the back seat, so I looked in my rear view mirror to see if he had fallen asleep or if he was reading his book. He was doing neither of those things. He was making faces. Legit faces, to himself. (he thought no one was watching him. haha!) It was hilarious, I turned around and looked at him giggling and saying how cute he was and those cute, silly faces were quickly gone and his little eyebrows went angry and he said, "Mom, no! Mommy, no watch me!" He was slightly embarrassed that he was caught doing these faces. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment