June 15, 2015

Scary Lightning Storm

Tonight there was a pretty impressive lightning storm that had really bright flashes of lightning and huge BOOMS immediately after. I was loving it, but Dawson on the other hand was not. I kept needing to tuck him in and giving kisses and hugs and reminding him that he was safe in his warm and cozy house. I gave him one of his favorite stuffed animals, Daniel Tiger and told him that he will keep him safe and to snuggle him. Dawson then looked at me and said, "No mom, Jesus Christ will keep me safe!" I looked at him and just smiled and said, "You are absolutely right!" He teaches me wonderful things everyday like faith, courage, and to NEVER give up. I love him so and I am so proud that he already has his own true testimony of Christ! That is the besr feeling, ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment